Thursday, April 12, 2007

Go Team!

So, in the interest of keeping things so fresh and so clean, I've invited a few of my sexier and more outspoken friends to contribute their own insights and perspectives to our little blog. Kara's first is just below, so feel free to comment and let us know what you think!

I'll be out of town for a couple of days - my brother-in-law is celebrating (heh, not so much celebrating as tolerating) his 30th birthday. I suppose I shouldn't poke fun at the chap, since I am a mere 10 months from joining him on the other side of the hill. So, the Mister and I will be packing up our two pooches and heading to sunny Rochester, NY, where the women are tanned, highlighted, bound in leather and surrounded by a cloud of Parliament smoke. Hey, don't get me wrong, it's great to get out of town for a few days, no matter the destination. I just wish we could go somewhere that isn't best known for the gravelly tone of it's female citizens' voices. Just imagine how Rachel Ray would sound after 25 packs of Camels and one too many $40 days, and you're there!

And, I'm off. Like a brown dress.

No comments: