Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Whoa, cool!

Around 15 minutes ago I decided that I was hungry, but not hungry for lunch, just something crappy to snack on between lunch and breakfast. I debated between a brownie and a bowl of Froot Loops, and Shrek’s happy green ogre face enticed me to choose the Froot Loops.

Upon opening the colorfully crappy cereal, I discovered the toy on TOP of bag (which kind of takes the fun out of it…) and actually screamed, “Whoa, Cool!” People, I’m 25 years old. Yes, I’m eating Froot Loops, but should I really be that excited about the Shrek Ear Clip Knight Light?

Upon further contemplation, I realized that I may actually be able to use this thing… It’s a little flashlight that clips onto your ear like a Bluetooth earpiece. Maybe I can use it at night when I take the dog out so I don’t have to lug around the one GIANT flashlight that works out of the ten we have…

So I went further into my madness over this toy and tested it. I went into my darkened bedroom, clipped this thing on my ear and turned it on… and couldn’t see past my own nose. This is what happens when an adult gets excited over a cereal toy.

Oh well, at least the Froot Loops are still delicious.

No comments: