Thursday, May 3, 2007

I love my "gas-efficient" Honda Fit

I recently bought a Honda Fit, which was no easy task, and no, I'm not referring to overbearing car dealers. A search within a 500-mile radius of my home revealed ONE Honda Fit in the absolutely adorable "lunar mist" color. It is a delightful combination of icy blue and silver and is so perfect it is like Honda read my mind. All of the seats fold down flat and the rear seats fold up so you can fit a plant or tall object in as well. It gets a gas-sipping 38 MPG and is so tiny and cute, although my husband refuses to call it "cute" as that is so very un-manly, to him, it is "gas-efficient." For all you men out there, remember, you can use whatever euphemism you want, but your wife, sister, mother, and any other woman will be squealing at this adorably cute vehicle.

1 comment:

Kolby said...

You, my friend, are a dork.