Thursday, June 14, 2007

How is it...

...that I can spend an entire day staring at my computer screen, scanning the internets, visiting useless celebrity websites, reading the occasional news article, and playing pointless games while getting not one page of actual work done - only to go home exhausted and needing a drink? I mean, I know I didn't do any work - hell, even my boss knows I didn't do any work, why should I be so tired? Has my brain dissolved into a tiny nugget barely able to process what condiment I should have on my burger at lunch, let alone actually accomplish anything even remotely deserving of my (very small) paycheck? Could it be that I have allowed myself to regress to a point where wondering whether Christina Aguilera really is pregnant is pretty much all my neurons can handle in an 8-hour period? Wow.

I'm going to have to sit and think about this for a while.

No comments: