Monday, January 7, 2008

Dammit, I'm either lazy as hell or boring as all get out...


...You decide. I started Hating The Player back in April, and much like many of my former interests, I kinda lost interest in blogging after a while. It's damn near impossible for me to do it from work, which is where I'm guilty of having more time on my hands than I do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. And when I'm home, well, my rapidly expanding ass speaks for itself. You know, I don't recommend to anyone with any kind of productive energy to ever invest in a dog (or two, in our case). All your productivity goes straight out the window in favor of lounging about in your PJs covered in rat terrier. It's so damn addicting.


Anyway, I've decided to dive headlong back into blogging. I'm a frequent visitor (and commentor -yay, over 100 posts so far!) to Pajiba, and as a result I've also paid visits to several of the other commentors' own blogs. And they're fricken awesome and I'm so jealousE. Yeah, so, I'm back. Woo.


Let's see how long this lasts.

No comments: